The seven most important things you should know about ActionCOACH……. Iain Macfarlane
- Iain Macfarlane received the Coach of the Year 2005 award for ActionCOACH, North America. In 2007, he also certified as an Executive Coach with The Center for Executive Coaching. Iain has been awarded the Best Client Retention award for ActionCOACH, The Americas in 2009, 2010 and 2011. In August 2010, he was awarded the ActionCLUB Award at ActionCOACH's Global Conference, held in Barcelona, Spain. At the ActionCOACH Global Conference in Beijing, he was awarded the Best Client Retention and he was the 9th inductee to the ActionCOACH Global HALL OF FAME. In 2012, he was also an inaugural recipient of 7 over 70 recognition in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Diverse and successful business career includes experience as a business owner and as an international corporate executive leader from start-ups through large companies for business building and for turnarounds. Iain was the business expertise monthly writer for small to mid-size business owners in the Capital Region Business Journal from April 2005 to March 2009. Since July 2009, he has been the host of his own weekly radio program, The Iain Macfarlane Business Program, on Madison 1670 WTDY, where he interviews successful local business owners, corporate executives and community leaders on the basis of their personal and business success.
- President/CEO of five companies from 1984 to 2004 provides extensive experience representing business issues facing owners/CEO's covering strategy, operations, finance, equity appreciation and liquidity exit execution.
- Internationally recognized as an expert in business positioning, marketing, advertising, communications, change management, leadership and team development across a wide range of industries. Skilled presenter, communicator and facilitator with communications experience covering media, trade shows, training sessions and college lecturer.
- Provides strategic streamlining and operational roadmapping for mid-size companies incorporating the Integrated Business Growth Process as a proprietary business model. This model also utilizes V-CAAR™ as a proprietary financial cashflow forcasting tool.
- College educated in both Australia and the U.S. Accomplished sportsman representing Sydney University in three sports: cricket, squash and baseball. Now avid golfer with photography, reading, travel and scuba diving as hobbies.
- Married 46 years with four children and five grandchildren.